A Very Confused Christmas A Very Confused Christmas

A merry chirstmassacre to you too

Best christmas movie since die hard, great action and a funny plot

Thanks!
I need to work on 3D and having more than 1 angle for characters, as said by one of the guys below.
But thanks for the positive review :)

Blood! Blood!

Great

Some nice liquid effects on the blood and well animated.
Kinda funny too, in a twisted way :P

it's you again :D
and yes....twisted humour....
^^,

Flintlock - Prologue Flintlock - Prologue

Loved It

Quite epic, good story line, the animation was all smooth and the dialogue was pretty funny ("allergies..").

I'm really looking forward to the full and remastered version.

Thanks :)
Glad your'e keeping up with me :)
Although I think the final version will have a better score just from voices haha, it's pretty obvious I need better voice actors than just me D:

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Great

Really good, i liked the visual style and the animation was pretty much flawless.
The story was great too, simple but funny (and punbelievable ) and the very end reminded me of something out of a happy harry cartoon.

5/5
9/10

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

awesome

Great art style and a very funny plot, the only thing that reall needs improving is the lip syncing.

(btw i loled when the alien stopped his ship to go for a whiz XD)

cronobreaker responds:

Yeah there's a few other areas I'd like to work on too, but yeah Lip Synching was definately one of them, it's the first time I had ever done it so I guess I can only get better:)

This and That short 2 This and That short 2

great

lol very good, great humor and a nice art style

i suddenly feel compelled to go and get an ice cream...

Kreid responds:

Thats how I thought of the story haha.
People asked for a sequel, I was eating ice cream at the time.
Simples :D
Good to hear from you again :D

Homework Dash Homework Dash

LOL

I entered that competition too, I hope my flash isn't against yours because that was really good. There was some good action in that and I thought the ending was great.

5/5

Kreid responds:

Thanks a lot, and good luck for the competition :)

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Very good

Very funny just like the comic.
I didnt vote 10 or 5 because its good, but pretty short.

BTW Catobleppa the last line is "im sick of your shit larry!"

sample of imagine sample of imagine

well animated

to make the movie stop looping on the final frame of your movie right click and select actions or press F9 and type in the window that appears:

stop();

the preloaders are in the downloads section of this website, and i would suggest looking up a tutorial for the replay button on youtube coz it takes quite a bit of explaining.
Also i think your movie wasnt bad at all, i like the way u animated everything being drawn and coloured. keep it up

How a Mario is Made How a Mario is Made

Kwl

That was good, it wanst professional or anything but it was still fun and i liked the idea's involved. I dont have anything to complain about really, but maybe you didnt have time for colour (coz u where in class or sumthin) but some colour would be nice on your next submission.